Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Crest® Pro-Health Advanced + Extra Whitening Product Review

I am a member of a site called BzzAgent, which allows users to test products for free. Occasionally, I am lucky enough to get an item to try for free and I will be posting what I think about each product here. The first product I was able to get was a bottle of Crest Pro-Health Advanced + Extra Whitening mouth wash.  The product has a good taste, which did not make me want to immediately spit it out. The texture of the product was also not slimy or filmy, which can be present with other mouth wash products. After swishing and spitting the mouth wash out my mouth tingled a bit, but that is normal with mouth wash products and I would hope that means it was working. Overall, I am very happy with this Crest mouth wash and I am happy that I was able to be selected to try it. A big shout out to both Crest and BzzAgent!









No comments:

Post a Comment