Friday, December 18, 2015

Welch's Refreshingly Simple Peach Mango Juice

Here is another product that I was able to try from BzzAgent for free. Welch's Refreshingly Simple is a new line a juice that consists of a few simple ingredients. I had the chance to try out the Peach Mango flavor. I also received several coupons, which I handed out to others so they get the chance to try out the new juice, as well as a Welch's snap-top sandwich case. My first impression of the juice was good. I like the flavor of it, but for me the peach flavor came out as dominant. This does not bother me since I enjoy peaches and peach drinks. However, my wife tried the juice and she was not a fan of it. She does not like peach that much and since it comes out so much it was not for her. My 5 year old son also did not like the juice, but he is not a fan of juices that are not apple. Also, he goes through phases where he only wants certain things so it is definitely not the juices fault. I do like that Welch's decided to go along the route of only adding a few ingredients that everyone can actually pronounce. Welch's Refreshingly Simple also does not have any artificial sweeteners, preservatives, artificial flavors, or high fructose corn syrup. Along with the Peach Mango the juice is available in Concord Grape, Strawberry Raspberry, Orange Pineapple Apple, and Passion Fruit. For anyone out there who would like to try a new juice I would definitely say give this a try.




            

No comments:

Post a Comment