Monday, February 22, 2016

Phillips Norelco Shaver 3500


Here is another product that I was able to try for free because of  BzzAgent and Phillips Norelco.

After several uses I am definitely a fan of this shaver. In taking it out of the box I instantly loved how lightweight it was. I never realized how heavy my previous shaver was until I held this one. The shaver seemed to charge fairly quick and after a few weeks of use I still have yet to recharge it. This makes it extremely handy for trips because you do not have to pack the charger. This shaver is also very quiet compared to other shavers that I have had in the past. The shaver also has a nice feel to it in my hands. It does not feel bulky or odd. I do like that the shaver can be used dry or with shaving cream. This is a bonus for anyone who prefers one over the other. Personally, my skin gets red after using electric shavers so using shaving cream is a nice option to have. I have a beard so I only shave my neck, so I cannot really test how well the shaver does over various surfaces of the face but it has done very well for me so far. I used shaving cream once with it just to try and I will say that I like it, but I did have to go over several areas again to get a close shave. Another feature of the shaver that works well is the trimmer. The trimmer is great for both my beard line and mustache. I also like that the shaver is washable, which makes cleanup a breeze.

Pros:
Lightweight
Long lasting battery
Close shave
Wet/dry shave
Quiet motor
Trimmer

Cons:
I have to go over areas a few times, but that is common for me with electric shavers.


No comments:

Post a Comment